April 2018 – Current
Digitisation Project Officer | Nelson Mandela Foundation, Johannesburg, South Africa
January 2017 – April 2018
State Manager – Western Australia | Australian Library & Information Association (ALIA), Perth, Australia
April 2017 – April 2018
Communications Officer | Women In Subsea Engineering (WISE), Perth, Australia
October 2015 – April 2018
Executive Officer | Subsea Energy Australia, Perth
July 2015 – September 2015
Project Manager – Risk Management | Australian Volunteers International, Melbourne
- Overseeing development of a risk management and incident reporting system, including risk analysis across Corporate, OHS, Child Protection, and 32 Country Programs.
October 2011 – July 2015
Executive Assistant | Australian Volunteers International, Melbourne
- Australia’s premier International volunteer sending agency. A non-government organisation working in collaboration with the Department of Foreign Affairs, Macquarie University and Melbourne University. 120 employees located across Asia, Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- Policy development, highly consultative encompassing governance process and document registration.
- Primarily implementing and supporting systems and processes the organisation’s schedules and processes linked to organisational goals and objectives.
September 2009 – September 2011
Sales & Marketing Assistant | AGR Field Operations, Melbourne
December 2008 – September 2009
Corporate Services Assistant | AGR Field Operations, Melbourne
2001 – 2008 – A series of temporary and contract roles
Esther A. Dagan – Amrad Galleries, Montreal, Canada | Royal College of Surgeons Dublin, Ireland | Whilster Blackcomb, Whistler, Canada | Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, Melbourne, Australia | Hume/Whittlesea Local Learning Employment Network, Melbourne, Australia | Computer Associates Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia | Network Personnel Consultants, Cork, Ireland | Department of Work and Pensions, Edinburgh, UK.
- Master’s Degree, Information Management, Curtin University (2017)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Internet Communications, Curtin University (2015)
- Certificate IV in Project Management, Ascet TAFE (2011)
- Wikipedia Edit-A-Thon, WMZA, Johannesburg (August 2018)
- Atom and Archivematica led by Artefactual, WITS University (July 2018)